Job Location: Kuwait
- Manage the day to day shop operations ranging from customer service to after sales service and handle all administrative functions.
- Manage staff, control stock levels/inventories, organize shop layout and prepare weekly / monthly reports.
- Work closely with the Store Manager or the Retail Manager for the smooth running of the Boutique operations.
- Sales achievement
- Customer service
- Stock management
- General operations
- Man management
- Communication with Retail Manager & different departments
Job Location: KuwaitThe Admin Assistant ensures purchase documentation is thoroughly checked and released into the system. Should also coordinate with warehouse and division to ensure efficient channeling of information for a smooth and effective completion of import documentation.
- Ensure shipments are entered in a timely manner as per Ordering Process / Policy
- Repair – liaising with suppliers/shops
- Obtain seasonal budget figures from financial controller
- Follow up order confirmation from suppliers
- Compare manual orders with final order confirmation
- Resolve discrepancies
- Create items/upload POs
Job Location: KuwaitThe Sales Attendant oversees the shop operations ranging from supervising staff, merchandising and directing day to day activities. The Sales Attendant will be involved in planning the buying and ensuring proper item display, shop cleanliness and stock accuracy. Furthermore, he/she will need to maintain an active customer database to achieve set targets and secure continuous added value at all times.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Conducting and overseeing stock count
- Supervising personal grooming, daily attendance and other day-to-day operational activities
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Participating in staff training
Apply for this Position